• Waiting Room - I'm not good at reading while I'm waiting. Especially in a hospital waiting room. I always take a book along thinking I'll get some reading done during the...
    12 years ago

Friday, December 08, 2006

What Is a Techno Baby?

Jonathan thinks I need to explain what the term "Techno Baby" means. I thought it was funny, but if you have to explain it, it's not really that funny. Shoot! Sometimes I just crack myself up, but no one else gets it. That's too bad because I'm really funny!!!

I thought Techno Baby would be good because he's going to have ...well, like when people call other people that have had knee surgery or something...well, they call them Bionic People or the Bionic Knee. So I thought Techno Baby would be funny because he'll have "Super-sonic Drainage" and that's not normal. Anyway, I think Techno Baby is funny. I guess Jonathan just has a poor sense of humor...but most of you knew that anyway. Not really, I think he's pretty funny, but I get disappointed when he doesn't get my jokes. Sheesh!

Asher will become Bionic Super-Drainage Techno Boy (that really rolls off the tongue and would make a great newspaper headline) on Wednesday, December 13th. It will be in the morning, so we'd appreciate your prayers for Asher's health and Dad and Mom's heart. It will be hard to send him into surgery, but we know that it is for the best and he needs those tubes. Also, pray that he stays healthy until surgery (no colds or ear infections). And we'll let you know how things go.

No comments: