• Waiting Room - I'm not good at reading while I'm waiting. Especially in a hospital waiting room. I always take a book along thinking I'll get some reading done during the...
    12 years ago

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Summer Buzz

It was definitely time for a haircut. There was even a dad with his daughter at the library who called Asher a she. They sounded like they were from Europe so maybe that makes a difference, but I don't think it was quite that bad, but it was getting there.

He did very well sitting on the deck getting his buzz. His hair was getting so long that it made me second guess what I was doing when I took that first buzz of hair off. It felt like a lot of hair! And it was. But I think he looks good. Like a little boy and not so babyish.

He also loves to brush his teeth. We just think that is so funny! We started brushing his teeth before bed when he got his first tooth. He only has 6 teeth so far and no molars. He's in the process of getting 3 more. It's just funny watching him sit on the counter and brush his teeth, even with Mom and Dad's toothbrushes.

Another new feat is that Asher can climb up on the couch. He thinks he's so cool when he makes it up there. Some days he's really strong/flexible and can just climb right up, but some days he takes a pillow and uses it as a step-stool. Dad taught him how to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a little man he is! no girlieness there! i don't know what happened, but some time in the last several weeks he seems to have grown months!
he can come brush my teeth any time! but probably w/ my toothbrush, not mom and dad's =)
- felicia