• Waiting Room - I'm not good at reading while I'm waiting. Especially in a hospital waiting room. I always take a book along thinking I'll get some reading done during the...
    12 years ago

Monday, May 09, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter celebrating Christ's Resurrection as a family. We started the day off at 6:00a with our Easter Story Cookies and Resurrection Rolls then on to the Sunrise Service. We went to the regular services at church and then enjoyed a lunch together followed by egg-hunting. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun together. Enjoy the pictures! 

That's right, Asher has a Halloween bucket since I only had one large Easter basket. :) 
So he got to wear the bunny ears.


I don't  know why, but I really like this picture of their feet.
Phin's left foot is tapping away with happiness.

No comments: